Tuesday 21 June 2022

How To Restore/Load PostgreSQL Database From .BAK/Backup File Using Comm...



Only 3.9% of viewers are subscribing to my channel 😓.
I request you to please give click on Subscribe button.
It really helps me grow 😢.



First, I am taking the backup as a .bak file

Enter the password for the Postgres user... for me its the root

The Command link is in the video description... Please subscribe
my channel to get updates...Thanks for watching

pg_restore -h localhost -d dvdrental -U postgres -p 5432 D:\dvdrental.bak

How To Restore/Load PostgreSQL Database From .BAK/Backup File Using Command Prompt/CMD PostgreSQL,
How To Restore PostgreSQL Database From .BAK/Backup File,
How To Load PostgreSQL Database From .BAK/Backup File,
PostgreSQL Database From .BAK/Backup File,
Load PostgreSQL Database,
.BAK,
Backup,
Command Prompt,
CMD,
PostgreSQL,
How To Restore PostgreSQL Database,
How To Load PostgreSQL Database

No comments:

Post a Comment