Sunday 12 June 2022

How To Schedule A Job Using pgAgent Jobs In PostgreSQL Database Using pg...


Only 3.9% of viewers are subscribing to my channel 😓.
I request you to please give click on Subscribe button.
It really helps me grow 😢.



first, lets create a table.

Now, I will schedule a job and insert record into the table through
scheduler

I scheduled it to run it from 9:05 PM, currently I am at 09:00 PM

It is 09:03 PM now, and 2 minutes remaining...
Let's check if there is any data or not.
There should be no record now.

Here we can see the records are inserted...

In the next video, I will show

How to perform some complex operations through a scheduled job 
in PostgreSQL

Subscribe my channel....

create table emp(id numeric, name character(30),salary numeric);

select * from emp;

No comments:

Post a Comment